Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn taking a plum break.

Prince Charming

Prince Charming
Josh trying on his Easter suit.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Super Saturday!

Kaitlyn slept through the night except for 1 waking! Gosh sleep feels so good.

Josh got up at 545am and we hung out in the living room watching tv until 830am when I decided we'd take Tucker and Pico for a walk. I guess Boomer woke Kaitlyn up while we were gone, so after breakfast I took the kids to the library. We got 3 new books, Curious George, a Sesame Street, and one on Planes.

Around 11am the kids and I walked up to get Josh's hair cut. Jason decided he was going to "practice" with Josh this week and told them what was going to happen and he sat very still. When it was his time for a hair cut I put Kaitlyn in the stroller and Josh got in the chair by himself. I told the lady we practiced this week and when she used the clippers to let him see them first before she just started going at it. I think this was the best he did getting his hair cut! I was so proud of him sitting very still. Towards the end he was saying "All done", so she quickly trimmed the rest of his hair.

We got home and Jason and Josh went to the store and I got Kaitlyn down for a nap after a quick lunch. Then Josh and Jason got home and lunch for Josh and nap for him.

Kaitlyn woke up around 230pm and I found out Jason's parents were at the house for the OU game. Judy wanted to run to TJ Maxx, so Kaitlyn and I went with her. I found a lady bug outfit for Kaitlyn for Halloween.

We got home and worked on dinner while the game was on. Jason made ribs and BBQ shrimp. It was so yummy!

I got the kids in the tub and when they got out the game was over. OU won!!! Jason got Kaitlyn in bed right after his parents left and Josh and I watched the monkey movie.

I got Josh in bed and the next thing I know, Kaitlyn's awake. So that's where we're at now. I just changed her and daddy's giving her a bottle.

Good night little loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment