Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn taking a plum break.

Prince Charming

Prince Charming
Josh trying on his Easter suit.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Not another one

So I got a call from Daycare at 3pm. I said, which one is it? Ms. Barbara said Josh was throwing up. I asked if he had been coughing and she said the teacher said no. I packed up and went and got him. When I got to daycare I asked if it was just my kids that got sick so much and Ms. Barbara said I didn't have to take him to the doctor. We both felt he was probably coughing and threw up. I told him I had to go get his stuff and he was concerned that we were leaving Baby. I told him daddy was going to get her. With how Kaitlyn has been feeling and not knowing how Josh was going to be I didn't want to shoot myself in the foot.

We got home and you couldn't even tell Josh was feeling bad. No fever, no nothing. He did complain a few times that his belly hurt, but he never threw up. I'm not sure what's going on.

Jason got home and Kaitlyn was in a great mood. After dinner, which was ready when they got home, Josh and Kaitlyn played for a bit. I haven't heard her giggle so much in a long time. That was sweet music to my ears. She was running after Josh and his blanket and it was so cute watching her run.

They're both in bed, I took a nice warm bath and I'm about to go read my book. Hopefully I'll be done with it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment