Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn taking a plum break.

Prince Charming

Prince Charming
Josh trying on his Easter suit.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Spidey Josh

Poor Kaitlyn. I feel so sorry for her. Her teeth are bothering her so bad. I was able to get a few giggles out of her this weekend, but she mostly wanted to be held.

She did have her first taste of ice cream and LOVED it! It probably felt really good on her gums too. She did have some bad gas in middle of the night, so hopefully it doesn't bother her too much.

I went out while Josh was napping and went grocery shopping. While at Wal-Mart I found a Spider Man costume for Josh. I brought it home and showed Jason and he liked it but the mask. I told him, do you really think Josh will wear the mask? He said, good point. So after Kaitlyn went to bed Jason decided to show Josh his costume. He LOVED it!!! He tried it on over his p.j.'s and didn't want to take it off. I told him he could wear it to bed, but we had to change his diaper and take off his jammies. He slept in it and when he got up this morning he was in such a good mood because he was still wearing his costume. The bad part, he doesn't want to take it off for school.

We did do a family outing yesterday. We took the recycling to the recycling center! I'm so proud of us. I need to call our current garbage company and find out if they're going to start recycling soon and if not, we're changing, because I hate throwing recycling stuff away. We took a lot of cardboard boxes, newspapers and glass. I want to start with the juice bottles, plastics, so maybe this time I'll do that.

That's all for now. Let's see what fun we can have today!

No comments:

Post a Comment