Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn taking a plum break.

Prince Charming

Prince Charming
Josh trying on his Easter suit.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

I forgot to write

I went out for dinner with my co worker and an employee and came home to kids fed and ready for bed. I have a great hubby! Both kids slept through the night and I was so relaxed that I watched some tv and forgot to write.

Kaitlyn's still drooling like a fool. She'd probably fill the bathtub with all the drool she produces these days. I feel so sorry for her. She hates the teething gel, but man does that help. We give her Tylenol, teething tablets, and teething gel and she's ready for bed. I would love to wave a wand and make all her teeth appear and cause her no pain! I think every mom wishes that.

Josh has been singing up a storm. He sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Baa Baa Black Sheep, and No More Monkey's Jumping on the Bed. I need to take a video of that.

I'll write more tonight after all the events that go on today at school and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment