Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn taking a plum break.

Prince Charming

Prince Charming
Josh trying on his Easter suit.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Josh was sick

I got a call from daycare at lunch saying Josh was throwing up and to come get him. Poor little guy. I got there and he was asleep. I took him home and he never once got sick. We're hoping/thinking it was from his flu shot he got yesterday.

Kaitlyn was in a good mood, but these days she hates to go to bed. Jason got her down and Josh and I went to the store to buy her some soy milk. Thank goodness for coupons! I saved $1.50 and used up my gift card and paid only $1.53 for 2 half gallons of soy milk.

I got Josh to bed around 9pm and I took a shower and read for a bit. I'm tired, but not sleepy. Maybe I'll go read some more. Hopefully Kaitlyn will sleep all night. She got up twice and Josh woke up once. Will I ever get a full nights rest ever again?

No comments:

Post a Comment