Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn taking a plum break.

Prince Charming

Prince Charming
Josh trying on his Easter suit.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Awsome day

I had a great day with the kids. Kaitlyn wasn't too cranky and I got some smiles out of her. She's very independent and can entertain herself for the most part. I enjoyed watching her today.

Josh is such a mama's boy it isn't funny. He fell down today and scrapped up his knee. You think he broke his leg from the way he carried on all day. He wanted mommy to hold him and be there for him. He didn't want to share me with Kaitlyn, but that's nothing new.

They both enjoyed pizza right before bed time. Kaitlyn had the crust and sauce only. Josh wanted more than the 2 pieces I had, so I had to heat up a 3rd piece. This was a first for him. Usually he doesn't eat pizza. This is good. Maybe we'll someday get away from Chicky and French fries.

Jason went out and I'm about to head to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be as uneventful as today. I will need to keep a diaper on Kaitlyn so she doesn't poop on the floor again. I also need to clean the tub. Poor baby girl! Mommy loves you though!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment