Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn taking a plum break.

Prince Charming

Prince Charming
Josh trying on his Easter suit.

Friday, September 18, 2009

FRIDAY!

Friday is finally here! Kaitlyn got up 4 times last night, again. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the 3 teeth that are coming in!!! They're all the top ones and one of them has fully broken the skin and the other two have a piece sticking out.

Kaitlyn loves the 1 year old room! And the teachers are excited to have her there.

After I picked the kids up we got home and Kaitlyn was wanting a sippy cup, so I gave her a Mickey Mouse one and Josh got so mad. So I told him after dinner we would go to Target and buy sister sippy cups so he could have his. We left Target with $2 remaining on our gift cards! I bought Kaitlyn 2 pairs of size 4 shoes, 1 black and 1 brown, 4 sippy cups for Kaitlyn (all they had were Princess, so that's what she got), 2 sippy cups for Kaitlyn and Josh to share, 1 pack of 7 pairs of Elmo undies for Josh and 3 pairs of trainer underpants for Josh. We're going to work on potty training this weekend with Josh. Every hour on the hour he's going to go try the potty. I'll let you know how it goes.

Both kids were in bed and asleep by 745pm!!!! I'm so excited to have a few hours to do nothing before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment