Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn taking a plum break.

Prince Charming

Prince Charming
Josh trying on his Easter suit.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

No more bottles

Well, I think I can safely say Kaitlyn in broken of her bottle habit. She will still ask for one every couple of days, but then I show her the empty cabinet and she's fine with it, she'll take a sippy cup. She did find one under her bed that had been there for awhile, but I told her to go throw it away and she took it to the kitchen sink. After looking at it, I threw it away!

Now, potty training time! She's been taking her diaper off and going and sitting on the potty. She's gone a few times, but I'm thinking of getting her Pull-Ups. Of course, I just bought a case of 175 diapers. I guess she can still use them at night time.

I'm not sure if it's the full moon or just siblings "loving" each other, but they have been fighting like cats and dogs lately. That mixed with both kids getting up in middle of the night, I've lost most of my patience. I'm trying to get it back, but it's really hard, especially since I'm sick too.

No comments:

Post a Comment