Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn taking a plum break.

Prince Charming

Prince Charming
Josh trying on his Easter suit.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Check ups

I took both kids to the doctor yesterday for their check-ups. Josh for his 3 year and Kaitlyn for her 18 month (I know, she's 19 months). Josh is 36 inches tall and 26 pounds. Kaitlyn is 31 inches tall and 20.7 pounds. Both are in the 25th percentile for height and 5th for weight. Josh decided to play shy when the doctor started talking to him, but Kaitlyn was her bubbly self. They each ended up getting 1 shot each and cried their little heads off, but they got a lollipop afterwards.

I've decided Kaitlyn needs to learn how to put herself back to sleep. Yes, I know, she's a lot older than Josh was when we let him cry himself back to sleep. I let her cry last night for about 15 minutes and she went back to sleep. She decided it wasn't worth it to keep crying and went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment