Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn taking a plum break.

Prince Charming

Prince Charming
Josh trying on his Easter suit.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Where are my patience?

This weekend was a pretty good one until 3pm today. I don't know where my patience went, but I didn't have any. Jason told me to go lay down and take a nap while the kids were asleep and I did. I wasn't too tired, but I thought I would since I'd been busy all weekend cleaning and doing laundry. Kaitlyn got up and was okay. Jason went and woke Josh up around 330pm. We were all supposed to go to Wal-Mart together, but Jason fell asleep. I took the kids to the store and when we got back.. WHOA! I don't know if they were too hungry, too sleepy, or too thirsty. All they did was cry and fight with each other. We finally got dinner on the table, but neither kid wanted chicken and French Fries.

Off to the bathtub they went with daddy. They got in and I went to go get jammies and diapers. The next thing I know Jason was screaming for me to come back to the bathroom. I ran over there to find out Kaitlyn went poop in the tub. Out the kids came and I took them to their tub to finish up.

I tried to get Kaitlyn to bed, but she doesn't like when I put her down. It was after 7pm when Jason finally got her to sleep. He's putting Josh to bed tonight while I finish up the cleaning.

To top it off, the stupid Dish isn't working and I keep getting an error message.

No comments:

Post a Comment