Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn taking a plum break.

Prince Charming

Prince Charming
Josh trying on his Easter suit.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

It's been forever since I've posted and I'm sorry. Blogging takes a lot more time than I realized. Since I've last posted, Kaitlyn and Josh started a new daycare center and LOVE it!!!! They've been going for 3 weeks and Josh is still excited every morning to go to New School! He sometimes asks on the weekends, New School? He doesn't come home as tired and cranky as he did at La Petite and they have breakfast ready almost every day we get there. Kaitlyn is enjoying it too. They call her K K and I started calling her that too. She's responding really well when you call her name or Babycakes. If she's some where, she'll come find you if you call her. She's also started waving Bye and is blowing kisses now. Sometimes she'll even open her mouth up for a kiss!!!!

Jason, Judy and Charlie are all in Dallas and the boys are in Norman watching an OU football game. Charlie was able to get into a Skybox and entrance to a Tailgate party. I called Jason and he said Charlie was actually on the sidelines at the football game. I have no idea how he scored that, but he did.

I took Josh and Kaitlyn to La Petite today for their fall festival. Josh got his face painted, both kids decorated cookies, they played with bubbles and Josh won a cake doing the cake walk game. After that I bought them french fries for lunch and then it was nap time. I decided on pizza for dinner and when Josh got up from his nap we went and got it. I told them they could have cake with dinner, so they had dessert first, then pizza. I had to throw them in the tub after dinner and then we went to one of the churches for Trunk or Treat. Josh got a good bit of candy, but the biggest thing was the hay ride! A blue tractor pulled us and Josh LOVED it!!!!! He wanted to go again, but I had to tell him no. I let him have 3 pieces of candy tonight and told him he had to save the rest to show dad tomorrow.

I got both kids in bed and I'm heading there shortly. I may go jump in the tub and relax for a few minutes. Tomorrow's going to be another long and full day.

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment